38 Ways to Love Outdoor Living
With the onset of the summer season, I’ve rounded up a wealth of outdoor living inspiration from numerous, delightful home & garden blogs. It’s a privilege for me to share the work of so many talented bloggers in today’s post.
Here they are, for your enjoyment, and in no particular order: 38 ways for you to love outdoor living this summer!
- Pam at House of Hawthornes shares a few brilliant ideas that she used when decorating her front porch.
2. Next, Pam gives us a few great ideas that she came up with while decorating her back porch.
3. Over at The Purple Hydrangea, the very talented Lisa constructed a patio bench from an old headboard. Pretty smart, huh?
4. Meanwhile, over at Gram Cracker Crumbs, Joan has her yard and garden ready for summer fun.
5. How about this back porch dining area created by Carrie at Lovely Etc. Isn’t it gorgeous?
6. Are you ready for summer relaxation? Create a relaxing porch oasis like Holly’s at Pink Fortitude.
7. The very clever Amber at amber-oliver.com constructed this great-looking farmhouse table for outdoor dining.
8. Next, Amber fashioned these attractive patio curtains, using fabric dye.
9. Speaking of clever, Vineta from The Handyman’s Daughter built her own outdoor sofa and loveseat.
10. Here’s another of Amber’s creations for outdoor living: a DIY wind chime! The sound of a wind chime adds soothing ambience to outdoor living.
11. Mary at Real Girls Realm made an ombre painted bistro set for chic outdoor dining. Is this cute, or what?
12. Meanwhile, over at Ribbons and Glue, Holly shares her simple DIY front porch makeover. It’s full of delightful and colorful details.
13. How about an elegant home courtyard for outdoor living? Randi and Carol at FrugElegance created a beautiful outdoor retreat.
14. I’m so glad that Mariah from Giggles Galore is sharing her Fabulous Front Porch Makeover. Don’t you just love her color palette for summer outdoor living?
15. Don’t think that because your patio or porch isn’t huge, you can’t create a wonderful outdoor living area. Meegan, at Meegan Makes, did a fabulous job on this summer condo balcony makeover.
16. Let’s see what’s happening at Our Crafty Mom. Michelle reveals a colorful and refreshing spring deck makeover.
17. Here’s another post from Michelle at Our Crafty Mom. In this post, she shares a different approach to spring decorating on the deck.
18. How about a patio garden cabinet for your plants? Scott from Saws on Skates built an original one. Don’t you love the cheerful yellow color?
19. Want a peaceful place for outdoor relaxation? Rachael reveals her process for creating this outdoor oasis at This is Our Bliss.
20. If you’re looking for outdoor living inspiration, take a tour of Meg’s patio and backyard at Green with Decor.
21. Let’s check out Lauren’s colorful patio living area at Mom Home Guide. I love the turquoise and yellow color combination.
22. Theresa at Teresa’s Reviews gives a few ideas for summer patio essentials.
23. Amy shares her gorgeous patio decorating ideas at Atta Girl Says.
24. Next, Amy shares her backyard design ideas. The backyard and gazebo that Amy decorated for a client are truly beautiful!
25. Denise at The Painted Home shares a cute-as-can-be mini front porch makeover. The vintage touches make it homey and inviting.
26. In another post, Denise shares great ideas for refreshing your outdoor space with colorful accessories. What a great place to hang out in the summertime. Check it out at The Painted Home.
27. Here’s another of Denise’s posts, sharing outdoor ideas for spring at The Painted Home. I love her pretty table-scape.
28. Over at Exquisitely Unremarkable, Kim screened in her back porch to create a bug-free sanctuary. Suddenly, a previously unused space became her favorite place.
29. Judith at Botanic Bleu shares the joys of spring porch living. Wouldn’t you just love to relax on her pleasant, sunny porch?
30. Lora creates a cozy outdoor space at Craftivity Designs. It’s like an extension of her interior living space.
31. Let’s visit Designthusiasm to see how Lory is preparing the patio for summer entertaining. Doesn’t her seating area look lovely?
32. Janet at Shabby Fufu shares her ideas about how to create a new and affordable bistro style patio. Isn’t this a romantic setting for al fresco dining?
33. Let’s check in on Barbara at French Ethereal. She’s having spring tea for one in a beautiful outdoor living space.
34. Bloggers use all kinds of containers for flowers in their outdoor living spaces. Take a look at how Debbie up-cycled an old picnic basket as a flower container at Confessions of a Plate Addict.
35. What’s the epitome of warm weather luxury? Why, a “sleeping porch,” of course. Check out Patti’s beautiful sleeping porch at Old Things New.
36. Here’s another post from Patti at Old Things New. Click the link to find out how Patti created a French courtyard on her backyard deck. Gorgeous!
37. Every outdoor living space needs good lighting. Find out how Evelyn made these cute-as-can-be mason jar lights at My Turn for Us.
38. Finally, we’ll take a look at Paige’s lovely deck. She shares her spring deck refresh at Southern Curated.
Check out this gorgeous collection of furniture and accessories for outdoor living from Pier 1:
I hope you’re enjoying delightful summer weather in your own outdoor living space!
Let me know what your favorites are from this collection of outdoor living inspiration. I’d love to know your thoughts and opinions.
Enjoy Life Creatively!